 Local / Australia / 9266
9265  |  9267
Subject:
Next Bugs meet..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 09:01:56 GMT

Hello everyone, just want to make sure what date the next meet in August is?
Looks like Anna and I will be coming down for the next meeting..:-)
We had a get to know each other shopping trip last weekend, so hopefully we
can make it...

Thanks, and I'll see some more of you this Saturday hopefully :-)

--
Jason King
LugNet #665