 Local / Australia / 9114
  Oi! Fungus Face!

Yep, it's that time again. With the new cannisters out and bohroks invading it's time to collect krana. mmm... brains... Anyways. I'm collecting. Anyone else? Swap and trade? James (who thinks the krana look like fruity jubes) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Oi! Fungus Face!

(...) I'll see what I can do :-) In the meantime, I did pick up one of these little suckers, and already started turning it over to a mech. These things have a real ED209 (Robocop) feel about them. With a bit of fiddling, and removing the odd 'peck (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Oi! Fungus Face!

(...) I look forward to seeing it, although I hope not to face it in brickwars... I've done up an .xls file to show what I have and haven't got. Feel free to copy, edit, mangle, spindle or fold anyway you choose. (URL) (who shamelessly copied (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Oi! Fungus Face!

(...) I'll post a copy of the BrikWars stats tonight - once I have checked up on the stats for mech mounted belt fed machine guns and slug throwers... "This is getting out of hand. Now there are TWO of them." :-) Richard Still baldly going... (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Oi! Fungus Face!

(...) Who cares about mere machine guns and slug throwers? You are a man now armed with brown-bearded Merlins! You are invincible! Kerry (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  New bionicle based Mechs (was Re: Oi! Fungus Face!)

(...) Better than stats - pics! (URL) baldly going... (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New bionicle based Mechs (was Re: Oi! Fungus Face!)

(...) Good job, Richard! Those bohroks really do lend themselves to a nice conversion. One little nitpick, though - I reckon the back of them might need a little bit of bulking up with non-technic pieces. You know - stuff like a power supply or (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au)