 Local / Australia / 9117
Re: Oi! Fungus Face!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 04:35:14 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
Yep, it's that time again. With the new cannisters out and bohroks invading
it's time to collect krana. mmm... brains...

Anyways. I'm collecting. Anyone else? Swap and trade?

James (who thinks the krana look like fruity jubes)

I'll see what I can do :-)  In the meantime, I did pick up one of these
little suckers, and already started turning it over to a mech.  These things
have a real ED209 (Robocop) feel about them.  With a bit of fiddling, and
removing the odd 'peck the ground like a chicken' functionality, getting a
minifig in is not a big problem...

Richard
Still baldly going...