 Local / Australia / 9020
  Re: LUG'OZ - 2002: Brisbane

(...) Say... when looking at the brikwars pics, I can't help but wonder: Are these tanks inspired by Warhammer 40k Space Marines? When looking at (URL) , I notice a Landraider, a Dreadnought, a Predator and a Rhino (Mk-I). And I also saw a (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LUG'OZ - 2002: Brisbane

(...) Hi there Mark, Those cool 40K models belong to James Howse. He may have better pictures in a brickshelf gallery (do a search for his last name). He did an excellent job of the models and even managed to RCX-ize the Land Raider for IR remote (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LUG'OZ - 2002: Brisbane

(...) More/New Pics will come soon. I don't have many good ones, and some of the models were built just in time for Brisbane. The full list of models includes two landspeeder variants and a razorback as well (you can see it in the licked pic above, (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.au)