 Local / Australia / 8965
Re: Brisbane National Meet (June 8th-9th) - (reminder)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 11:42:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
G'day all... just a reminder, and a welcome to the New people who contacted
me regarding our 1st National Meet which will be held in
Indooroopilly/Brisbane City (Brisbane).

Travel and accommodation confirmed, looking forward to seeing you.  Catch up
with you all on Sunday at the hotel.  Thanks for all the prep work...

Richard
Still baldly coming...