 Local / Australia / 8962
  And that wraps it up for trains..

It looks like trains have been discontinued in Australia totally for this year at least, so thats the end of the 4561 and tracks, too :( Lets hope 2003 will have more of trains.... Michael G (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: And that wraps it up for trains..

(...) I noticed Franks Toys had a few boxes of straight track at $23.95 on the weekend...also Toyworld Eastlands had a 25% off sale, but I didn't mention it because they marked up the "normal" price almost the same amount beforehand, anyway... (...) (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.au)