 Local / Australia / 8963
Re: And that wraps it up for trains..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 06:30:24 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Michael Golaszewski writes:
It looks like trains have been discontinued in Australia totally for this
year at least, so thats the end of the 4561 and tracks, too  :(

I noticed Franks Toys had a few boxes of straight track at $23.95 on the
weekend...also Toyworld Eastlands had a 25% off sale, but I didn't mention
it because they marked up the "normal" price almost the same amount
beforehand, anyway...

Lets hope 2003 will have more of trains....

Not holding my breath, but could be pleasantly surprised.

ROSCO