 Local / Australia / 8940
    Re: BrikWars final organisations —David Dallaston
   (...) Ok, so that's relegated the low power rifle scopes to decoration (high power scope = TL6 sniper cannon), but I can certainly live with that. :) What if they're not really custom weapons, but combination weapons? Like for my rifle + GL = gyro (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: BrikWars final organisations —Zac Soden
   (...) I spose compination weapons would be OK. Your formula above seems to work OK.... It should prolly be the same thing for attachiing bayonets and stuff too... Zac (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: BrikWars final organisations —Michael Dallaston
   Hey, if I bring my 'Nicetrons' (which I'm seriously thinking of doing) can I say their hand weapons (Gyro-pistols and knives) don't 'kill' but just 'stun' people for the rest of the game. I can't see it'd make any real difference in gameplay... I'm (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: BrikWars final organisations —David Dallaston
   (...) You could have the Gyropistols stun as per the rules, I don't think you can stun people with knives unless you hit them on the head with the handle?? What's wrong with the "space dudes" anyway? They're much more brikwarsy than the Nicetrons. (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.au)