 Local / Australia / 893
RE: Toyworld specials (in Brisbane at least) - a review of the Si th Infiltrator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2000 23:50:04 GMT

Yep..I was rather young when it first came out. It was actually about 10 or
so years ago that I first saw the movie on TV [and at that stage I hadn't
seen the other 2 either] and I thought it was the best movie I'd ever seen.
When they released the special edition version at the cinemas, I went and
saw them, and even without the extra bits they would still have to rate as
the best movies produced. The problem with E1 [in my opinion] was in its not
making better use of techniques used in the originals for a lot of scenes
[space scenes for example] and instead relying on computer animation. After
all, if they could produce so many different 'aliens' for some of the scenes
in the original movies, why couldn't they use the same techniques for E1?

Anyway, that's just my opinion :)

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)