 Local / Australia / 8928
    June National Meet - S@H order/Itinerary/where to meet etc... —Melody Brown
   G'day all... I have not heard from some of you so I don't know what you suggest or plan to do or bring... We have 4 S@H orders so far... is anyone else interested? you only have till Tuesday evening to submit your payment and order, anyone can (...) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: June National Meet - S@H order/Itinerary/where to meet etc... —Richie Dulin
     G'day Questions for the Brisbanites/Brisbaniers/people who live in Brisbane: I'm considering accomodation options to fit in with work commitments. If I stayed in the city ($90/night at the Carlton Crest sounds like a good deal to me, and I figure (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: June National Meet - S@H order/Itinerary/where to meet etc... —James Howse
   (...) My flight gets in at 5:40. If you could include me in the dinner booking that'd be bonza (bonza? who uses the word bonza?!?). I 'spect I'll be there around 6:30/7:00 ish I'm staying at the Metro Motor Spring Hill (...) Brikwars Brikwars (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.au)