 Local / Australia / 8926
8925  |  8927
Subject:
June Nat. Meet - Attendees, please confirm - was:'..... S@H order - *reminder*'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 13:06:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
HI all... well just a reminder that Tuesday evening is becoming closer!

So far I have 2 orders!  If anyone else is interested, please let me know
(even if you are only going to send your money on Monday).  SuncorpMetway is
my bank, I will accept online payments, money order, or direct debiting...
Hidden cash if you wish to risk it <--- if you are doing that, please put
into a overnight delivery envelope.

I've emailed my order through.... the Fokker & Sopwith are now available
together as a kit for $155... in case any one else is interested (the LEGO
shirt will have to wait until next time!).

Cheers

Richie Dulin

Hi Richie, many thanks for the reply, it's nice to know what's happening!
Great that you could come and also that you are taking part in the S@H order.

So far there are 4 of us ordering... if anyone else is, please let me know!
You only have till Tuesday evening.

If anyone else is coming please let me know, it's terribly hard to figure
out stuff when I don't have a clue of what and when people will be coming...
chances are things may change a little and you may miss out if you don't let
me know!!!

So please let me know of what you plan to do... if you are ordering, coming
and what days/dates you wish to arrive/attend...

We need to know this stuff so we can plan the days as well as possible.

There are other people attending who are not Lugnetters, and that's no
problem, but lets give them a great day to remember and have the day some
what organised! :)

Many thanks, still waiting to hear back from LOTS of you!!!

Mel

P.S. BUGS!!!! where are you???

Please also read:
http://news.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=8920