 Local / Australia / 8912
8911  |  8913
Subject:
June National Meet - Brisbane - Our Venue +....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 09:59:34 GMT

Yep... it's me again... this time I am providing a little more information
for those who have emailed me about it... I have found this which should
make everyone feel a little better about things :)

http://www.indooroopillyhotel.com.au/  <--- check the pics out, there is the
function room! as you can see there is plenty of room with plenty of tables
and chairs!!!

The address for this is: 3 Station Rd - Indooroopilly 4068 Brisbane QLD
AUSTRALIA *directly across from Indooroopilly Station* (07) 3378 1533

If anyone wants accommodation they have some available for $65 a night (for
a double bed) they also have 2 rooms that have 2 single beds for $65 a night
($32.50 a night if sharing with a friend :))... if this interests anyone,
email me and I can arrange this for you... but be quick as I'm not sure what
exactly is vacant for your needed day(s) - I can also find other places for
you too if needed.

Transport details 131230 for buses and trains

Many thanks...

Mel