 Local / Australia / 8925
    Re: June - N.M.B. - S@H order - *reminder* —Richie Dulin
   (...) I've emailed my order through.... the Fokker & Sopwith are now available together as a kit for $155... in case any one else is interested (the LEGO shirt will have to wait until next time!). Cheers Richie Dulin (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        June Nat. Meet - Attendees, please confirm - was:'..... S@H order - *reminder*' —Melody Brown
   (...) Hi Richie, many thanks for the reply, it's nice to know what's happening! Great that you could come and also that you are taking part in the S@H order. So far there are 4 of us ordering... if anyone else is, please let me know! You only have (...) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au)