 Local / Australia / 8919
  TASlug meeting on June 1st

All two TASlug members and their families are meeting again. Date is Saturday June 1st, time is from 12.30 p.m. onwards. We are having a soup and sandwich lunch and then playing with the lego for the afternoon. Any potential members are invited to (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: TASlug meeting on June 1st

(...) Hi, I'm just updating the 'Brickheads Bulletin' (long overdue) and can't track down a report on the last TASlug meeting... can someone point me in the right direction, or if there isn't one already, possibly post a report?? Thanks Richie (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.au)