 Local / Australia / 8919
8918  |  8920
Subject:
TASlug meeting on June 1st
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 10:03:31 GMT

All two TASlug members and their families are meeting again. Date is
Saturday June 1st, time is from 12.30 p.m. onwards. We are having a soup and
sandwich lunch and then playing with the lego for the afternoon. Any
potential members are invited to attend, for more details contact me via
e-mail. Not sure what Lego Deidre will bring, but I will have my trainset
and town (although not complete)all set up. I have set up my 12V train on a
table-tennis table, track is all wired up in working order with electrically
controlled points, signals and crossing gates. I am now building my town
around the track. My mission is to include Lego sets from the 70's onwards,
promotional sets and my own creations in the one town layout.
Frances