 Local / Australia / 8887
  Re: June Long weekend Lego Meet - S@H order?

(...) Sounds great to me I would love to get some train stuff. I will have to see what my bank manager says.(a motor, and a dozen sets of train wheels for starters). Give us a couple of days and i will definetly get back to you with my order. Peter (...) (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: June Long weekend Lego Meet - S@H order?

Well after much soul searching and creative accounting ( which i know nothing about except all else must wait so that lego comes first) it has been decided if that a shop at home order goes ahead then if at all possible this is what i would like to (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au)