 Local / Australia / 8887
Re: June Long weekend Lego Meet - S@H order?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 18 May 2002 11:44:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
HI guys... just a suggestion... to make things a little more interesting and
somewhat exciting... who is interested in doing a combined order up here for
the June meet? I don't mean order when you're up here, I mean order so that
once you are here it has already arrived!  Of course this would and could
only work out well if it was prepaid, so that who-ever used their credit
card wasn't stuck with the bill initially...

I can/could use mine, but don't have the funds to cover anyone who couldn't
afford their order right away (atleast 1.5 weeks before the June meet).
what does everyone think?  of course the postage would cover evenly over to
those who wanted to order, to make things fair, it's how we usually do it
too... I mean it's cheap postage if there is atleast 10 people ordering!

Anyone who isn't coming up is still welcome to place an order if it is to
ahead, you'd just have to pay the extra costs to get your stuffed shipped to
you via Brisbane. I think Friday the 28th May should be the deadline... what
do you reckon? (if it's to go ahead with enough interest) - gives a few more
days to arrive.

Has anyone noticed all the cool stuff at S@H yet?  Especially under 'Gear,
Books and Watches' - my Birthday is coming up in June and I would love to
buy myself a present ;)

Those who are interested, let me know and we'll get it sorted out :)

Thanks again :)
Mel

Sounds great to me    I would love to get some train stuff. I will have to
see what my bank manager says.(a motor, and a dozen sets of train wheels for
starters). Give us a couple of days and i will definetly get back to you
with my order.

Peter C

Won't have to worry about postage in oz as i will be there on sunday.
arriving on saturday night at the airport. Driving up to the sunny coast but
will be back down in the morning.