 Local / Australia / 8853
Re: Harry Potter sets 4721, 4722 & 4723 available at Target!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 12:46:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
$21.95 each (ouch!). For 73 - 80 pieces. Hmmmm... Makes the current SW sets
seem good value.

True, the price-per-brick is not so good, but we aren't talking ordinary bricks
or ordinary colours (go buy a Big Blue Tub if that is what you want). Almost
all the pieces in the sets are "premium pieces".

These are great sets, I think they are wonderful (personal opinion).
You can't compare the pieces with other Typical Lego pieces, if colour is
what you want, then these are perfecto!!!  They are also great for parts.
Don't forget that being a licensed set makes the price a little different
too I guess...

I bought all three via S@H last year, and I think they are great value for
money (both as models and as parts). I still have them all assembled on my
dining room table as I think they are very cute.

Yep

My favourite is Diagnon Alley, then Hogwarts Classroom, then in last place
Gryffindor Tower (as I don't like the bed so much).

Here here! me too :)

Note. All these sets contain two models (not alternative models) and some
cardboard scenery to put behind and between them. Personally I don't like the
cardboard scenery and don't use it.

Then again, you'd look pretty funny sitting there acting them out (with the
backgrounds) Kerry ;)... "when I was 12...."

Mel.... (everyone should own these sets... one day you'll be thankful... if
not, sell them to me ;))

Kerry