 Local / Australia / 8845
Re: Are these newsgroups worth watching
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 22:39:57 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Stonestreet writes:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.new
lugnet.org.au

They seem pretty dormant to me.

lugnet.loc.au covers everything happening in Australia from a national
to local level, no-one bothers too much with the lower level groups.

There are group meetings at regular intervals in various cities,
eg. Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Adelaide ( even Hobart !)
Come along and join the fun, since you're in Sydney, email me if interested,
or keep watching loc.au for details of other events.

pete.w