 Local / Australia / 8841
8840  |  8842
Subject:
Are these newsgroups worth watching
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 23:35:44 GMT

lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.new
lugnet.org.au

They seem pretty dormant to me.
--
Rocky Road - in Oz

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: Are these newsgroups worth watching

(...) Dunno, but I know I occasionally post in .loc.au.vic.mel, though I usually x-post in .loc.au (...) Well that's probably 'cos we're all so dis-organised 8?) but occasionally something pops up there... ROSCO (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au)
  Re: Are these newsgroups worth watching

(...) lugnet.loc.au covers everything happening in Australia from a national to local level, no-one bothers too much with the lower level groups. There are group meetings at regular intervals in various cities, eg. Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au)