 Local / Australia / 8843
Re: BUGS display - first day a success.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 04:16:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:

Hey, that's me! The bespectacled guy in the blue tie on the balcony of the
ristorante!

(I hope I'm a customer and not a waiter....)

Well spotted! The Richie minifig is indeed on the upper left balcony of the
ristorante.

The good news is that he isn't a waiter.
Yay!

The bad news is that he isn't a customer either.
Oh?

If you look really carefully, you will see he is holding a magnifying glass in
one hand and a T-bone steak in the other (a red-ish thing in the photo -- you
can't see the T-bone marked on it at that angle).

So, he is in fact a meat inspector checking out the quality of the meat at the
restaurant.

ROTFL!!!!!! I love it!

Definitely a change from the (mostly beef free) pizza you tend to get at
these chain ristorantes.

Cheers

Richie Dulin