 Local / Australia / 8836
Re: BUGS display - first day a success.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 23:19:27 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Aaron Coghill writes:
The Brisbane (Australia) Lego Users Group or BUGS, are currently running
there first lego display at the 25th Brisbane Miniture Train Show.
Saturday was the first day with the show running hrought to Monday.

We were a huge hit with the little kids and the big kids alike. Many
miniture train enthuesists were surrised, with what you could do with Lego.

Looks like a great showing!

[snip]

Pics?

Hey, that's me! The bespectacled guy in the blue tie on the balcony of the
ristorante!

(I hope I'm a customer and not a waiter....)

Cheers

Richie Dulin