 Local / Australia / 8839
  desperately seeking Rock Raiders in Oz ...

I received the following email. If anyone has some Rock Raiders to sell or knows of any still in stores in Oz, please let me know and I'll pass it on. (Since the person didn't say it was OK, I don't like to post their email address). Hi Kerry, I (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au)