 Local / Australia / 8839
8838  |  8840
Subject:
desperately seeking Rock Raiders in Oz ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 04:26:09 GMT

I received the following email. If anyone has some Rock Raiders to sell or
knows of any still in stores in Oz, please let me know and I'll pass it on.
(Since the person didn't say it was OK, I don't like to post their email
address).

Hi Kerry, I couldn't find an email for 'bugs' and have just chosen you at
random.  My son absolutely loves some Rock Raider lego he was given at
Christmas with a computer game.  Unfortunately it ceased production 2 years
ago.  He is interested in all the big sets (4990, 4980, 4950, 4970).  Do you
know of anyone who wants to part with them.  Bricklinks has some in Germany but
I'm a little aprehensive with overseas purchases.  Any help you can give me
would be appreciated.