 Local / Australia / 8772
  Brikwars at the National Meet

Capt. James Chef read his orders again. They hadn't changed. Welshishish High command was still sending him to the Colony of Brikbane, somewhere inside the Independent Monarchy of Queensbrik. All to confirm a rumour that perfidious agents of (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brikwars at the National Meet

(...) Beware ye, taking the Public Service Corp's name in vain! You may find yourself languishing under a tower of paperwork, unable to fulfil your Royal posting. But what's that I hear? R.R.A.Studman, assistant secratary to the secratary's (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brikwars at the National Meet

(...) Count me in! My Industrial Earth Command Squad will be more than happy to come and destroy any vile militants it comes across. And does someone want to decide on a points limit - not too high as a lot of my bricks will be in non-brikwars (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)