 Local / Australia / 8751
  All Episode II sets sighted at Big W Port Macquarie 20/4

They may be all over the place now, but it was my first sighting of any of the Ep2 sets on shelf. The boxes do indeed appear to be significantly larger than necessary, but, while I could live without the odd colours (hey, I could live without (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)