 Local / Australia / 8700
Re: New 2002 Star Wars sets at Ozbricks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 07:03:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Martin Scragg writes:
New 2002 Star Wars sets available for pre-order at Ozbricks.  They look
pretty good, and 10% off as well!

They're "Unavailable order from midnight 23rd April" now. Anyone planning to
go to the release party at midnight????

ROSCO

IIRC, there was a midnight launch of Episode I toys (not just LEGO) at major
outlets in 1999. I guess the same thing will happen this time round.... I
wonder if the enthusiasm will be as great....

Cheers

Richie Dulin