 Local / Australia / 8679
    Re: Queen's Birthday long weekend- National meet proposal. —Paul Baulch
    "Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message news:Gu8F0M.E7w@lugnet.com... (...) Tempted, yes. Silly, no. I'll probably fly too. Won't bring too much Lego because my arms will get too tired. Boom boom. ;-) Trouble is, everything I build (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Queen's Birthday long weekend- National meet proposal. —Kerry Raymond
    (...) You have a 20kg checked baggage allowance (and no volume restrictions that I am aware of), so that's 2 x 10kg MOCs, and take your clothes etc on in an overnight bag as carry on. No problemo! Kerry (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Queen's Birthday long weekend- National meet proposal. —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Make sure you're really good at rebuilding from memory, or did up instructions for your MOC. Stuff in checked, at least in the US, fares far more poorly than carried on items. Same jouncing in flight, yes but the baggage handlers are rougher (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)