 Local / Australia / 8655
    STUDFEST! the report. —James Howse
   Sydney's most recent get-together was held yesterday in an unassuming townhouse in Sydney's north. We had someone new along (Hiya Dave) who showed us photos of his garage (full!) of castle Lego. Graeham (apologies if I mispelt! dropped by for his (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: STUDFEST! the report. —Richie Dulin
     (...) Unassuming? I would have though "Well camouflaged" was closer ;-) Seriously, many thanks for providing the venue. Also, sorry we didn't get to use the impressively prepared brickwars battlefield. (...) I like the advantage of knowing that (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: STUDFEST! the report. —Richie Dulin
   Some pics from last weekend's STUDFest: (URL) pics of my French Squdaron, Richard Parson's Port Block ships, Pete White's House with No Doors, and a shot of the HMLS Snottler II (a guided missile frigate) bearing down on the Bomb Ketch. Cross posted (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)