 Local / Australia / 8651
  Re: Bugs train setup

(...) Wow. Very interesting. Thought provoking even! I don't think I've ever seen tables that had roadbed (grey) painted on them before. Are you thinking your layout is not likely to change or did you get a good deal on grey and green paint? Looking (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Bugs train setup

(...) If we change the layout, the bigger cost will be cutting a new set of baseboards to match the curves of the new layout. Paint costs less per square metre than Lego baseboards! Really major layout changes could require replacing the whole (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains.org)