 Local / Australia / 865
    Re: Toyworld specials (in Brisbane at least) - a review of the Sith Infiltrator —David Low
   In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes: <good review (which I agree with 100%) snipped> Cool to get a non-SW fan's perspective: <very serious voice a la Peter Harvey, Can-berra> Sith Infiltrator with Darth Maul and Probe Droids becomes <Kerry> Spare (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Toyworld specials (in Brisbane at least) - a review of the Sith Infiltrator —Kerry Raymond
    (...) Actually I *am* a Star Wars fan, and I did see Episode 1 when it first came out, but I'm afraid I thought Darth Maul was bit of a joke, and I have no memory whatsoever of the Sith Infiltrator or the Probe Droids. As a film, I felt it didn't (...) (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)