 Local / Australia / 8644
  Re: MUGS at Ozbricks Star Wars weekend

(...) Ross (...) could (...) Judging by the comments about "small bits" and their likelihood of being snaffled by members of the public I'm reluctant to unearth the Rock Festival. To view it properly it would need close access and I think it would (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)

  Re: MUGS at Ozbricks Star Wars weekend

(...) Agreed...for which very reason most Brictorians will be remaining at home...I MAY be able to bring a train or two, and some of the large vehicles, but I don't know how much will make it... [Of course, some catalogue/instruction folders may (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)