 Local / Australia / 8638
  Re: New BattleSpace MOC - Cyclone Anti Troop Tank

(...) Yeah, I think Zac mentioned a Warhammer inclination when I first saw it in the ABS (I got a sneak preview a few weeks ago :) ) I'm no fan of WH40k, but the model certainly looked cool. Certainly went a lot of trouble to fit that much stuff (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New BattleSpace MOC - Cyclone Anti Troop Tank

(...) Thanks for the feedback, guys! While the tank does have a hint of inspiration from WH40K, I think I just ended up trying to model with a 40K feel, but ended up sorta unintentionally looking like the Leman Russ. Oh well :D I wouldn't mind (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)