 Local / Australia / 8636
    Kmart Online —Brad Linsley
   Regarding my previous post, Kmart Online have managed to find 13 8466's and hinted they could order another 7 by April/May. Howver the bad news is the latest email I received from them. First paragraph sheds some light on why the 20% off toys has (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Kmart Online —Jason King
    Brad Linsley <praetorian@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message news:Gu30qD.5r5@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) I believe the percentage of discounts come about when their turnover drops. They use the discounts to stimulate turnover. So it seems people are (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)