 Local / Australia / 8639
Re: Kmart Online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 09:04:06 GMT

Brad Linsley <praetorian@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
news:Gu30qD.5r5@lugnet.com...
Regarding my previous post, Kmart Online have managed to find 13 8466's • and
hinted they could order another 7 by April/May. Howver the bad news is the
latest email I received from them. First paragraph sheds some light on why
the 20% off toys has not been available for quite some time.

--snip--
We have been advised by our management team that Kmart Online will not be
having 20% off toys, also that Kmart Stores will be having fewer of the
"percentage off" sales.

I believe the percentage of discounts come about when their turnover drops.
They use the discounts to stimulate turnover.
So it seems people are buying up this year at normal prices.

I do believe they got a bit carried away with sales last year...

Oh well i can wait it out. Although I am going to see if they have any Blue
Tubs left  at the $39.99. Might pick a few more up :-)
--
Jason King
LugNet #665

The goods you require can be ordered at this stage as advised in our
previous email through Kmart Online, we are separate to the stores.

We cannot guarantee how much longer this stock will be available and • thought
we should clarify the situation so you can make a decision.  If you want • to
place an order you would need to notify us as soon as possible.
--snip--

-Brad