 Local / Australia / 860
    RE: Toyworld specials (in Brisbane at least) —Benjamin Whytcross
   Down here, most toyworlds have sold out of 7151's, so I don't know what they were last priced at. I do know, however, that the 5988's have dropped in price, but I think they are either $79.99 or $89.99 down here. [I was told that the prices the (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)