 Local / Australia / 860
RE: Toyworld specials (in Brisbane at least)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 03:27:48 GMT

Down here, most toyworlds have sold out of 7151's, so I don't know what they
were last priced at. I do know, however, that the 5988's have dropped in
price, but I think they are either $79.99 or $89.99 down here. [I was told
that the prices the local toy-world will be selling these at in JULY will be
the same as most other toyworlds are selling them at now, which looks like
they are planning to profit from them a fair bit. ($8 or so per set above
normal profit)]

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)