 Local / Australia / 8579
Re: Are you going to tell them or am I?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 10:48:24 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jason J. Railton writes:
I'm speculating now, but I wonder how many pictures of
kids with genuine LEGO COTS models actually get sent in to the magazine and
get filtered out?  I mean, would you think of sending in a picture of a
known set?  Probably not.
<snip>

Possibly I'm missing the point but I'd swear there was a kid with a
(genuine) Lego set built to the original design published in the
Australian/Asian equivalent of the mag sometime over the past 8 editions (2
years) which is as long as I've received it.  Unfortunately I'm allergic to
clutter and don't keep them :)  Anyone else in Aus see it and have a reference?

(Added loc.au to find someone who knows what I'm talking about and removed
off-topic.clone-brands for this part of the thread.)

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com