 Local / Australia / 8559
  Moore Educational

Just received my back-order from Moore Educational, and thought I'd just say I'm pretty pleased with their service. After ordering a bunch of stuff in early Feb, they rang me the next day to confirm the order, because they couldn't completely fill (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Moore Educational

(...) Do you have a web site for Moore Educational? Do they ship to the US? Are they offering pretty much the same selection as Pitsco-legodacta? Todd (22 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Moore Educational

(...) Nup, Todd. They don't ship outside Australia. Seems most (all?) Lego Educational (ex DACTA) suppliers only ship within their own country. Their product range is very similar to Pitsco. But you can check their website at www.mooreed.com.au (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Moore Educational

(...) Sweeeeet! Actually funny you talk about them, I just recieved a catalog in the post from them, just yesterday, some interesting stuff! But some of us are drooling over the Large soft Bricks hehe ;) So Ross, what did you end up ordering? Did (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Moore Educational

(...) Most (all?) of what I ordered isn't available at S@H. Mostly technic spares, though I got a couple of the minifig packs. It was a joint order with Paul B. There were some caterpillar tracks, some weight elements, turntables, that sort of (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)