 Local / Australia / 8560
Re: Moore Educational
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 21:25:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
Just received my back-order from Moore Educational, and thought I'd just say
I'm pretty pleased with their service.

After ordering a bunch of stuff in early Feb, they rang me the next day to
confirm the order, because they couldn't completely fill the order from
stock, and would have to put some on back-order till mid March. I said OK,
and the available stuff was delivered 3 days later. My card was only charged
for the stuff delivered. Also, as detailed on their site, as the order was
$500 there was no delivery charge.

So as I said, the back-order arrived today, my card hasn't been charged yet,
but there's a note on the invoice indicating it will be. And no extra
delivery charge, either.

So, all in all, I can highly recommend them!

Oh, and just to let everyone know, they're giving away a free 1677 easter
bunny with all orders before the end of March (I got one with my back-order!).

ROSCO

Do you have a web site for Moore Educational? Do they ship to the US? Are they
offering pretty much the same selection as Pitsco-legodacta?

Todd