 Local / Australia / 8549
  to the BUGS and STUDS re my contribution to the train shows

I have come up with 2 things, I could send either one of them or even both. The first one is a large flatcar built on a black drop-down wagon base (from a 4561). It has a white ute as the load. The ute has zebra stripes on the door and a 2x2 tile (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: to the BUGS and STUDS re my contribution to the train shows

(...) Hello Jonathon, I am speaking on behalf of the BUGS. Your contibutions are most welcome and we would enjoy displaying your creations. At the moment we are all busy building and putting together our layout. We plan to get together again in 2 (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)