 Local / Australia / 8529
    Re: Question re backordered SAH items and shipping to Aus —Kerry Raymond
    (...) It hasn't happened but I have asked. You don't pay any extra than if it had been delivered straightaway. However, I am not sure how they bill you for the backordered item and any extra shipping cost, whether it is done at the point of sale or (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Question re backordered SAH items and shipping to Aus —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   Thanks for the info Kerry. Just re-reading all the terms and conditions on the website and I noticed that a separate email address is now listed under "contact us" for Australia & NZ - being shop@lego.com. Will see what they have to say. I hadn't (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)