 Local / Australia / 8492
    lego theme party —Shona Brodley
   we had a lego theme party for my sons 4th birthday last year. Main difference to that on the site you noted was I built a castle for a cake utilizing lamingtons and lego pieces for moat, doors and extra props, this was a hit, although i like the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: lego theme party —Santosh Bhat
   (...) Wish I had a lego party when i was younger. Hmm nothing REALLY stopping me from having one now ey? I'll speak to people and see what I can arrange *puts sneakers on...for being sneaky* It sounds like so much fun! Santosh (22 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)