 Local / Australia / 8492
8491  |  8493
Subject:
lego theme party
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 11:37:12 GMT

we had a lego theme party for my sons 4th birthday last year.  Main
difference to that on the site you noted was I built a castle for a cake
utilizing lamingtons and lego pieces for moat, doors and extra props, this
was a hit, although i like the idea of alego brick too, drats i didnt think
of it first).  I also made up a box for each guest containing the same
peices in each (important to 4 yr olds) we used this for games like who can
build the car (in this case) the quickest using instructions, and then who
could be most creative without instructions and so on, the kids also got to
take these "kits" home.  Have fun and could you let me know where to get
invitations etc that you mentioned and if you find out where to get the
candy id like to hear about that to.
Thanks