 Local / Australia / 848
  Jar-Jars wanted

That's right....After all the bad things I've said about them, and uses for them, my Fiancee reminded me last night that she liked this lego mini-fig. [There's got to be a reason, I just don't know what it is :) ] Anyway, if you want to rid yourself (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Jar-Jars wanted

(...) Just don't get them wet, and never, ever, ever feed them after midnight. best LFB (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Jar-Jars wanted

(...) No, No, no....That's gremlins you are thinking of. The only rule with Jar-Jars is to beat them unmercilessly until they can't speak anymore. ;) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)