 Local / Australia / 875
Re: Jar-Jars wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 06:33:46 GMT

"Whytcross, Benjamin" wrote:

That's right....After all the bad things I've said about them, and uses for
them, my Fiancee reminded me last night that she liked this lego mini-fig.
[There's got to be a reason, I just don't know what it is :) ]

Anyway, if you want to rid yourself of these vermin, I'm willing to accept
refugees. [Of course I have no idea where I'm going to store the hordes, but
I'm sure there's an air-tight box somewhere...I just hope they can't breed
there.]

Just don't get them wet, and never, ever, ever feed them after midnight.

best

LFB