 Local / Australia / 8448
Re: MUGS meet this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 15:22:08 GMT

Paul Baulch <paul@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
news:Gs8wwo.HIs@lugnet.com...

Are we going to do anything special???

Well, I'll have the keys this time, so we might be able to have a bit of a
scout around. I heard a rumour Myer's got a 20% sale....

Shopping sounds good, I'll be in for that. I reckon Eastland (Ringwood) is
also a good place to look as they have a well-stocked Myer, K-Mart and Toy
Kingdom.

If you're bringing the wagon, it'd be nice to set up the bridge somewhere • where
I can get a good shot with a few people in it. I've also got a few parts • to
trade from 7150s & 7315s if anyones interested. Also a bunch of various
minifigs.

Speaking of minifigs...  Hey George, you reading this??? I'm bringing my
spare forestmen for trade! Is there anything specific that you are after
Paul.

Hey Paul - that sounds FANTASTIC :) I look forward to making some trades.

Generally speaking: I will be there but I might not be for the shopping, as
I am trying
to save some money. So would be better to come early (before people go
shopping), or
come later (after people come back from shopping).

--
Cheers,
Paul