 Local / Australia / 8438
Re: MUGS meet this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 05:58:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Martin Scragg writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
Where: Amaroo N'hood Centre, there's some maps here

When: Sat 2nd March, starting whenever you want. I'll probably be there about
11am, but they have an op-shop there from 9am, so feel free to turn up early • &
browse.

All the usual stuff. I hope there'll be someone there besides lil ol me!!
I'll be there, probably around lunchtime.

Are we going to do anything special???

Well, I'll have the keys this time, so we might be able to have a bit of a
scout around. I heard a rumour Myer's got a 20% sale....

If you're bringing the wagon, it'd be nice to set up the bridge somewhere where
I can get a good shot with a few people in it. I've also got a few parts to
trade from 7150s & 7315s if anyones interested. Also a bunch of various
minifigs.

See you there!

ROSCO

PS: Do you have the list of emails that Ben usually sends to? We should really
mail all those people too.

ROSCO