 Local / Australia / 8434
Re: AFOL on the Today Show?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 00:23:52 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Shaun Sullivan writes:

This morning on the Today Show, I happened to notice what might be an AFOL in
the crowd "outside on the Plaza" on the Today Show.  In between all of the "I
love you mom" and "East Oblivion, Oklahoma" signs, somebody had strung a
LEGOLAND California/Carlsbad banner on the barriers, and there was a (young)
woman standing behind it clutching a Statue of Liberty sculpture.

I saw that! At about 1:40am Feb 28 here in Australia!

Cheers

Richie Dulin
Sometime insomniac