 Local / Australia / 8427
    Attention: Bargain Hunters. —John Porter
   Hi all, Just saw an ad, Myer have 20% off all toys (some exceptions, but Lego is not one of them) for four days only, starting tomorrow (Thurs 28 Feb 2002) (Ad shown in Adelaide, check your state for further details) Shop Well! John Porter (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Attention: Bargain Hunters. —Kerry Raymond
    (...) There was 20% off toys (including Lego, but some other exceptions) at Myer Indooroopilly, Queensland this morning. But there was not much of a selection of Lego to get excited about. I also checked out KMart and Target at Indooroopilly. No (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Attention: Bargain Hunters. —Jonathan Wilson
   (...) The same 20% off is happening in perth, I would imagine its nationwide. (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Attention: Bargain Hunters. —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   (...) Yup, they normally are national. It's on in Hobart from tomorrow, it might have been today as well but I didn't see any advertising until tonight, didn't bother going in today to check as yesterday they had pretty much nothing interesting, (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)